|Yuuzhan Vong advance scout ship|
He was tortured and experimented on while imprisoned on the vessel, and during his time there, encountered the exiled Jedi-turned-Sith Vergere. They had several discussions on the topic of the dark side of the Force and the Sith Order and how to structure it properly, while Hett was subjected to the Embrace of Pain.
When the Yuuzhan Vong War was about to begin and Vergere had left him to join priestess Falung, Hett managed to escape, killing the crew with the dark side. He then destroyed the scout ship, to make the Vong believe he was dead.
At the start of the war, scout ships were part of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet that advanced on Artorias. A number of these ships also participated in the capture of Coruscant. At the end of the war, a scout ship was part of a Yuuzhan Vong fleet that died over Wayland.
- Star Wars: Invasion 0, Part 1
- Star Wars: Invasion 1: Refugees, Part 1
- Star Wars: Invasion 2: Refugees, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 18: Claws of the Dragon, Part 5 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Legacy 44: Monster, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit