The Z-6 jetpack was a model of jetpack favored by Mandalorian commandos throughout the galaxy, from the organized Death Watch to Mandalorians operating on the fringe, such as Jango and Boba Fett. Fast and nimble, the Z-6 model could maintain sustained flight, as well as offer the wearer short bursts of lift in order to gain a tactical advantage during combat. It had a maximum vertical height of seventy meters, and could be equipped with a top-loaded, rocket firing missile.
Despite the tactical advantages the Z-6 jetpack provided, the unit was vulnerable to external impact damage. A single strong blow with even a stick could conceivably ignite the jetpack, leading to a variety of performance issues, significant potential harm to the body of the wearer, and even death.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Race on Tatooine"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Instagram account (First identified as Z-6 jetpack)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO