Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Z-95mk1 Headhunter, also known as the Z-95 Mark I Headhunter or Z-95 S Headhunter, was the first model in the Z-95 Headhunter series produced by Incom/Subpro. An atmospheric fighter craft, it was outfitted with a bubble-cockpit, swing-wings and had twin engines on its forked tail. Weapons hardpoints were located on the fighter's wings and fuselage.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the newspaper comic strip adaptation of Han Solo at Stars' End, collected in Classic Star Wars and formerly available on Hyperspace as a webstrip, the Mark I Headhunters that Han Solo and the outlaw techs fly are pictured quite differently (as seen at left) from the later illustration from Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (shown above.)
- The Starfighter Trap"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Han Solo at Stars' End comic
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest (Mentioned only)
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One (As "Z-95 Mark I Headhunter")
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (As "Z-95 Mark I Headhunter")
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 136 (Z-95 Headhunter)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 2
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit