|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
The Z-95mk1 Headhunter, also known as the Z-95 Mark I Headhunter or Z-95 S Headhunter, was the first model in the Z-95 Headhunter series produced by Incom/Subpro. An atmospheric fighter craft, it was outfitted with a bubble-cockpit, swing-wings and had twin engines on its forked tail. Weapons hardpoints were located on the fighter's wings and fuselage.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the newspaper comic strip adaptation of Han Solo at Stars' End, collected in Classic Star Wars and available on Star Wars Hyperspace as a webstrip, the Mark I Headhunters that Han Solo and the outlaw techs fly are pictured quite differently. This illustration also has the Z-95s fighting TIE/LN starfighters rather than the CSA IRD-A fighters described in the novel.
- The Starfighter Trap"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Han Solo at Stars' End comic
- Tempest (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 136 (Z-95 Headhunter)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 2
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit