zZip Product Concepts Ltd. was a company specializing in the manufacture of luxury goods for the wealthy, including designer pharmaceuticals and compounds, luxury speeders, and droids. Vehicles that were considered to be sturdy and fashionable were the company's signature; occasionally, these vehicles were also hand-made and were specifically made for wealthy clients. zZip was one of the original contributing sponsors to the Corporate Sector Authority, but was upgraded to voting sponsor.
Subsidiaries of zZip included zZip Defense Concepts, responsible for the manufacture of the K-222 aero-interceptor, and zZip Motor Concepts, which constructed airspeeders such as the Orbitblade-2000. Other products included the X-X landspeeder, the 42-Aybock Ion, the Personality Series ChaumScanner 5, the PSG-8487 View Masker, and the portable Refresher Booth. One of zZip's other subsidiaries, Larjh StarCorporation, manufactured customized space yachts.
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives (As "zZip")
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- "Star Wars Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO"—Polyhedron 170 (As "zZip")