- "I think she's a changeling."
- ―Anakin Skywalker, to Obi-Wan Kenobi
Zam Wesell was a female Clawdite bounty hunter, which meant she was a changeling. Just prior to the Clone Wars she was working with Jango Fett to assassinate Naboo senator Padmé Amidala. After her attempts at bombing Amidala's landing platform and poisoning her with kouhuns failed, Wesell was apprehended by the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. As she was about to reveal to them her partner's name, Fett killed her with a Kaminoan saberdart.
Wesell was born on Zolan. There she was trained by the Mabari until she desired wealth and went to Denon. There, she employed her skills and training as a assassin. At some point, Wesell worked with Bounty hunter Jango Fett
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ; image #9 (of 29) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace set as Year 0. Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones can be deduced as taking place twenty-two years before after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded