Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zam Wesell was a female Clawdite bounty hunter capable of shape-shifting into any appearance she chose. She was the frequent accomplice of Jango Fett, and worked with him prior to the Clone Wars to assassinate Senator Padmé Amidala on Coruscant. The job resulted in Wesell's demise, killed by Fett before she could reveal his identity to Amidala's Jedi bodyguards.
Early life and careerEdit
A Clawdite female, Wesell was born on the planet Zolan. She was trained by the Mabari until she desired wealth and journeyed to Denon to employ her skills and training as a assassin. At some point, Wesell worked with bounty hunter Jango Fett, and became both his frequent accomplice and sometime partner. Wesell preferred to strike her targets from afar, utilizing long-range sniper rifles or remote probe droids, and as a changeling was able to assume the appearance of anyone she chose, including her targets. She was capable of taking on any humanoid form.
Assassination plot and deathEdit
Wesell was then hired by Fett to assassinate Naboo Senator Padmé Amidala to prevent her from speaking up against the Military Creation Act. After her attempts at bombing Amidala's landing platform and poisoning her with kouhuns failed, Wesell was apprehended by the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. As she was about to reveal to them her partner's name, Fett killed her with a Kaminoan saberdart.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ; image #9 (of 29) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace set as Year 0. Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones can be deduced as taking place twenty-two years before after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded