Zanbar was a temperate swamp moon covered with massive rocky plateaus. During the Clone Wars, the Mandalorian splinter group Death Watch established a temporary camp on its surface, which continued to be used after Death Watch allied with Darth Maul to form the Shadow Collective. Zanbar was later the site of a battle between the Shadow Collective and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Zanbar was a temperate moon marked by stretches of swampy vegetation pierced by towering plateaus of striated rock. It was inhabited by anoobas, viscous creatures with pronounced lower jaws and sharp teeth, fearsome growls, and thick patches of fur across their spines that lived throughout the Outer Rim Territories, and momongs, small six-limbed carnivorous primates that also inhabited the planet Trandosha and its moon, Wasskah.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four (Mentioned only)