Zeltrons were a humanoid sentient species which could have red skin. A Zeltron boy served as a youngling in the Jedi Order during the last decades of the Galactic Republic's reign and often sparred with the human youngling Caleb Dume.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "There are many situations where it's better to be matter-of-fact about how cosmopolitan the galaxy is; Skelly's supervisor is a Muun and young Caleb Dume's sparring partner is a Zeltron, but those were both cases where the facts of the characters' species were not really on the point-of-view character's mind."
- ―John Jackson Miller
Zeltrons were first created by Mary Jo Duffy, Kerry Gammill and Tom Palmer for the 1983 Star Wars Legends comic book Star Wars 70: The Stenax Shuffle. They were made canon in 2015, when author John Jackson Miller revealed that an unnamed Jedi youngling in his novel A New Dawn was a Zeltron through the book's production notes, which Miller released on his blog.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars: Join the Resistance 1 on Edelweiss
- ↑ Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Miller, John Jackson. A New Dawn production notes on Farawaypress.com. Farawaypress.com. Retrieved on April 1, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars 70: The Stenax Shuffle