- "More meddling in my affairs. This is beyond tiresome, "Zenith"."
- ―Darth Lachris to Zenith
Zenith had been a part of a resistance cell on Balmorra, until Imperial spies infiltrated the cell, and shut it down. He then traveled Balmorra, recruiting members to carry out their own guerilla tactics against the Imperials occupying their planet. After years of this, Zenith gained a hatred towards the Empire, especially Darth Lachris the Sith's governor, and became paranoid as well. He hated seeing fellow Balmorran citizens work with the Empire, and would often deny aid to citizens who did so. After all that Zenith had gone through with the Balmorran resistance he felt that he may be able to ensure that Balmorra remains free, once the Empire is no longer occupying the planet.
Zenith would later run in the election for the leader of the opposition to Tai Cordan. He gained the support of Secretary Varram and managed to beat Nalan Fiskin in the elections by releasing incriminating information about him found in the Gray Star's journals and by convincing Balmorran refugees on Alderaan to return home and participating in the elections, gaining the necessary extra votes. However, he performed his duties from the Barsen'thor's Defender-class light corvette.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- (Vision to Darth Lachris)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire