Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lacquered Zenji needles were worn by the Mistryl Shadow Guard Shada D'ukal. They functioned as hair ornaments, until they were needed as thrown weapons. They were about 10 centimeters long and usually balanced at the end by a jewel.
- Rebel Force: Renegade (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future
- The Last Command Sourcebook (First identified as Zenji needle)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Smuggler's Alliance"—Star Wars Gamer 3 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
In other languages