The Zephyr-G swoop was a swoop produced by Mobquet around thirty years before the Invasion of Naboo. Owen Lars owned a Zephyr-G on Tatooine prior to the Clone Wars. It was designed for sport racing, but could be used as the utility vehicle as well.
The Mobquet Zephyr-G was a utilitarian repulsorlift swoop, able to seat a single rider, though a passenger could perch somewhat uncomfortably on the drive section. The power generator was located at the rear of the bike, flanked by two cargo panniers capable of holding up to 100 kilograms of supplies. Its inhibitors prevented it from raising more than 6 meters above the ground. Like most swoops it emphasized speed and power over safety and maneuverability.
Owen Lars purchased his swoop bike from a Revwien trader in Mos Nytram. Already twenty years old at the time of purchase, Owen converted the battered Zephyr-G from a sports bike to work as a farm vehicle.
During his desperate search for his mother, Anakin Skywalker borrowed Owen's swoop bike, racing into the Jundland Wastes to track her down. Though Anakin located the Tusken Raider camp in which Shmi was being held, the young Jedi arrived in time only to witness her death. He carried her body back to the Lars moisture farm on the swoop after slaughtering a Tusken Raider tribe.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars: Republic: The Battle of Jabiim
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 49 (Owen Lars' Speeder Bike)
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Enter the Unknown
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: Zephyr-G Swoop)