- "Okay. Here it goes. Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad."
- ―Bodhi Rook to Scarif Gate Control
The Zeta-class cargo shuttle was a type of shuttle used by the Galactic Empire in its fight against the Alliance to Restore the Republic. They were instrumental in carrying Kyber crystals during the construction of the Death Star.
The Zeta-class cargo shuttle featured two levels: an upper deck that housed the ship's controls, and a ventral cargo deck that could be detached and dropped off at a location. The shuttle also had four wings that retracted inwards when landing and outwards when in flight, similar to the Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. In terms of armament, the shuttles featured two wing-mounted heavy laser cannons and three hull-mounted laser cannons.
- "Well done. You're a rebel now."
- ―K-2SO to Bodhi Rook after stealing a Zeta
The craft were used by the Empire sometime after the Clone Wars, with three carried aboard the Strikefast. The military commander Thrawn infiltrated the Strikefast and was cornered aboard one of the shuttles before willingly surrendering himself.
Directly before the Battle of Yavin, hundreds of these shuttles were used during the Imperial occupation of Jedha to transport kyber crystals for the purpose of powering the Death Star's superlaser.
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel
- Rogue One, Part I
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance) (DLC)
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Zeta-class cargo shuttle)