- "Okay. Here it goes. Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad."
- ―Bodhi Rook to Scarif Gate Control
The Zeta-class cargo shuttle was a type of shuttle used by the Galactic Empire in its fight against the Alliance to Restore the Republic. They were instrumental in carrying Kyber crystals during the construction of the Death Star.
The Zeta-class cargo shuttle featured two levels: an upper deck that housed the ship's controls, and a ventral cargo deck that could be detached and dropped off at a location. The shuttle also had four wings that retracted inwards when landing and outwards when in flight, similar to the Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. In terms of armament, the shuttles featured two wing-mounted heavy laser cannons and three hull-mounted laser cannons.
Directly before the Battle of Yavin, hundreds of these shuttles were used during the Imperial occupation of Jedha to transport kyber crystals for the purpose of powering the Death Star's superlaser.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance) (DLC)
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Zeta-class cargo shuttle)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story The Official Collector's Edition
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Dawn of Rebellion