Zev Senesca was a human male rebel pilot who served the Rebel Alliance as a member of Rogue Squadron. While operating on Hoth, Senesca flew a snowspeeder under a callsign Rogue Two. He was the pilot who located the missing Alliance members Captain Han Solo and Commander Luke Skywalker and later participated in the Battle of Hoth. He and his gunner died eventually when their snowspeeder was shot down by an AT-AT.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to Ultimate Star Wars, Zev Senesca hailed from Kestic Station. However, in the novel The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?, Senesca identified Uthura as his homeworld. Zev was portrayed by Scottish-born actor Christopher Malcolm on screen.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Zev Senesca)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ; image #8 (of 15)