|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The Zhaboka was a double-bladed sword that originated from Iridonia. It was a ceremonial weapon that originated as a plain wooden stick and later evolved into a frightening weapon. It was an ancient weapon, dating back to before the Mandalorian Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
Zhabokas first appeared in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and were later tied to Darth Maul's lightsaber in sources such as Star Wars: Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- Knight Errant novel (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only) (as Iridonian zhaboka)
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice