Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Zhaboka was a double-bladed sword that originated from Iridonia. It was a Zabrak ceremonial weapon that originated as a plain wooden stick and later evolved into a frightening weapon. It was similar to a double-bladed sword but with lighter and smaller blades allowing the wielding of the weapon with greater speed. It was an ancient weapon, dating back to before the Mandalorian Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
Zhabokas first appeared in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and were later tied to Darth Maul's lightsaber in sources such as Star Wars: Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- Knight Errant novel (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only) (as Iridonian zhaboka)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice
- Star Wars: Sith Wars