Zhanox was a mining world located in the Anoat sector of the galaxy. Ugnaught miners were known to work there, although they feared the presence of spiny nexus. During the Iron Blockade, one Zhanox mining outpost requested specific off-world supplies to be delivered by a young smuggler.
Behind the scenesEdit
Zhanox was originally created for the Star Wars Legends web article "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin," which was written by Jason Fry, Daniel Wallace and Craig Robert Carey for Wizards of the Coast and released in 2004. It became canon when it was mentioned in the mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Zhanox during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Zhanox must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "The Vault of Zhanox"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Zhanox Delivery"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Excavator Repairs"
- ↑ "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Retrieved on September 7, 2015.