Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zhar was a gas giant located in the Zhar system of the Cadavine sector. Of its dozen moons, two were terrestrial. One of them, Gall, was the site of an Imperial enclave. Rogue Squadron set up a temporary base on the other, Kile, from which they launched an attempt to capture Boba Fett and rescue Han Solo, then trapped in carbonite.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire also claims that Zhar is located in the same star system as Tatooine. However, Zhar is canonically located in the Zhar system, while Tatooine is located in the Tatoo system.
- "Inside Job"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.1
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire novel / comic (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire audio book
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Ertl minicomic
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novelization (Mentioned only)
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (as Zahr)
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: Reunion on Tatooine)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook