They were diminutive in size and had stalk eyes. They were green with darker spots and had blue eyes. The hands and feet of a Zilkin were large in proportion to their arms and legs. They had three bulbous fingers and an opposable thumb on their hands, and three toes on their feet.
Zilkins had large bulbs of skin underneath their chin that puffed out slightly when they talked.
They also had a gizzard.[source?]
Later in the war, Gascon was assigned a squad of droids and was part of a secret mission to steal an Encryption module from the Separatists.
This eventually led to him encountering a field of comets, getting stranded on the strange world of Abafar, discovering and returning the memory of a Clone CC-5576-39 going by the name of Gregor, and being part of the destruction of a hijacked Venator-class Star Destroyer full of Rhydonium over Carida.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Zilkins first appeared in Secret Weapons, the tenth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series' fifth season. They were based on a drawing of an early version of Jar Jar Binks, by Terryl Whitlatch.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 22
- (First identified as Zilkin)