| Chronological and political information
- "Oh, Ziro the Hutt, Master of the Hutt Clan on Seven Systems, I am sorry, your Highness."
- ―KRONOS-327 addresses Ziro by his formal title
Ziro was a Hutt crime lord, who controlled the Hutt Clan in seven systems during the Clone Wars. He conspired with Count Dooku to kidnap his nephew Jabba's son, Rotta, but the plot was foiled and he was imprisoned. Fearing he would confess many of the Hutt Clan's dealings to the Republic, the other Hutts paid Cad Bane to break him out, so they could imprison him under their watch. Jabba paid Ziro's lover Sy Snootles to break him out once more, so he could lead them to the location of the Hutt Council records he hid on Teth before killing him.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)