- "Oh, Ziro the Hutt, Master of the Hutt Clan on Seven Systems, I am sorry, your Highness."
- ―KRONOS-327 addresses Ziro by his formal title
Ziro was a Hutt crime lord, who controlled the Hutt Clan in seven systems during the Clone Wars. He conspired with Count Dooku to kidnap his nephew Jabba's son, Rotta, but the plot was foiled and he was imprisoned. Fearing he would confess many of the Hutt Clan's dealings to the Republic, the other Hutts paid Cad Bane to break him out, so they could imprison him under their watch. Jabba paid Ziro's lover Sy Snootles to break him out once more, so he could lead them to the location of the Hutt Council records he hid on Teth before killing him. Before going to prison, Ziro imprisoned Galactic Senator Padme Amidala after she arrived to discuss the Hutt's affiliation with the Sith Lord Count Dooku, however, C-3PO contacted Clone Troopers, which came and rescued Amidala. Ziro was then arrested and sent to prison. Cad Bane eventually broke Ziro out of prison by taking a group of Senators hostage, which conicedentally Amidala was a part of. Bane used the hostages as leverage for getting a pardon disk from Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, which he passed through the Twi'Lek Senator Orn Free Taa. Ziro was then freed from the republic prison, and was taken to the Hutts for punishment.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)