- "These marks are too easy. Not enough credits."
- ―A bounty hunter speaking about several targets, including Tassik
Zug Tassik was a male Trandoshan criminal active during the Clone Wars. Around 20 BBY, he was wanted dead or alive for 800,000 credits for mass murder. His bounty was listed in the Mos Eisley Cantina on the planet Tatooine, where several bounty hunters discussed their next aim. However, the hunters found another, worthier target: the Zabrak darksider Savage Opress.
Behind the scenesEdit
Zug Tassik's image first appeared on a building on Tatooine in "Bounty", an episode of the fourth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. His image was first seen in close-up in the episode "Revenge". Tassik was identified in the episode guide of "Revenge" on StarWars.com. As Tassik's only picture is in a blue-tinted holographic form, it is not possible to definitively state his eye and skin color in the episode. His name was written in Aurebesh in "Revenge", and the English translation was confirmed in the episode guide on StarWars.com.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Appears in hologram)
- (Slide 2) (First identified as Zug Tassik)