The Zuzabol were a sentient bipedal species shorter in height than humans. The Zuzabol Avga Rosene and another member of the species worked as a fueling crew for the Resistance in the year 34 ABY. Both were present in the Resistance base on the planet D'Qar shortly before the Battle of Starkiller Base.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Zuzabol species first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released on December 16, 2015. The species were not identified in the film, but received a name in the non-canon video game Disney Infinity 3.0, which was released in conjunction with the film. Despite the game being non-canon, story group member Pablo Hidalgo confirmed on Twitter that the names provided by the game for previously unidentified entities, including the Zuzabol, were considered canon.
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (First identified as Zuzabol)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars:Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 screenshot)} . "@IndianaJedi Name: Avga Rosene. Species: Zuzabol. That's about it." (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Disney Infinity 3.0
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ screenshot) . "@LelalMekha Yeah, same with Infinity." (