Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The planet experienced success during the thousands of years the Zygerrians maintained their slave labor industry, but after the Jedi cracked down on the slaving operations, it faded from glory. Slavery was brought up again when the Zygerrians collaborated with the Separatists during the Clone Wars.
During the Zygerrian Slave Empire's height, the population had fortresses and cities built on top of the mesas scattered throughout the planet, using slave labor. After the empire's collapse, these buildings remained impressive sights to tourists, bringing visitors even from Alderaan.
Aside from being a major slavery world, it hosted several podraces annually, which attracted large numbers of spectators.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- The Clone Wars 2 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars 3 (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars 4
- The Clone Wars 5
- The Clone Wars 6 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (First mentioned) (As "Zygeria")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- "100 and Counting"—Star Wars Insider 139
- "Memorable Masquerades"—Star Wars Magazine 3
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Clone Wars 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- ↑ The Clone Wars 5
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 116