Zygli Bruss was an alien with ultraviolet vision who represented the world of Candovant in the New Republic Galactic Senate. In 28 ABY, Bruss was present on the planet Hosnian Prime while it hosted the Senate, and was seen being lifted onto a stretcher following the the Napkin Bombing. In 34 ABY, Bruss was killed when the entire Hosnian system was destroyed by the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon.
Behind the scenesEdit
Zygli Bruss first appeared in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens as a minor character on Hosnian Prime. The character was not identified in the movie, but received a name in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the same day as the film in 2015.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Zygli Bruss)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bloodline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ screenshot) The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline take place six years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. . "So excited to have @claudiagray writing a #StarWars novel with us. SW: New Republic: Bloodline coming 2016. Set 6 years before TFA." (